About neodymium magnets ・・Presently considered the strongest magnets in the world, neodymium magnets are the latest permanent magnets. A rare earth magnet, neodymium can only be mined in certain parts of the world, making it high in value and large demand has made the material very valuable.
*Neodymium magnets used in the Vx4 are specially processed to add rust prevention features.
About titanium ・・Titanium is a metal that with a white-silver color. A form of a rare metal, its characteristics include being "light, very strong, rustproof, and presenting no risk of allergies". Recently, it also has gained attention for potential health benefits.
Notes concerning the use of medical devices
1. Persons with cardiac pacemakers or other imbedded medical electronic devices should not use these products (could result in malfunction).
2. Persons with variable pressure cerebrospinal fluid shunts (a subcutaneous shunt is embedded for the purpose of bypassing cerebrospinal fluid to the abdominal cavity. Used long-term, magnets are used to vary valve pressure and control the flow of cerebrospinal fluid) or other medical devices that could be impacted by magnetic force should not used this device (could result in malfunction).
1. Do no use on children (ages 6 and under). (Could result in unforeseeable injury while playing.)
2. Do not combine with other therapy devices.
3. Avoid using only on wrists and ankles. (Not due to health or safety concerns, but as mandated by JIS standards.)